Use Herbalife programmes to establish a healthy pattern for yourself a structured eating routine, here are some tips for the new year:
Exercise Tips for the New Year…
- The key to sustainable weight loss (as opposed to the “yoyo” weight loss and weight gain of trendy weight loss fads) is a high resting metabolic rate as well as balanced nutrition. Your resting metabolic rate, or the calories you burn throughout every minute of the day, is much more important for weight management than the calories you burn while exercising. One pound of muscle burns about 15 calories, one pound of fat burns 3 calories.
- Strength training 3 times a week for 30 mins (at gym with equipment, fit camp with own body weight, at home with resistance bands/dumbbells with the 24Fit Workout)
- Take part in your favourite cardio exercise (dancing, walking, running etc.)
- Over 35? Step up your strength training. By your mid-30s, most people still look young, but are already experiencing the BIG Three of aging: deteriorating lean muscle mass, worsening posture, and crumbling joints.
- Choose “Periodisation Training” (24 Fit Workout DVDs) over the “Militarisation of Fitness“. Teach your body to be fat burning machine v rather than just burning carbs.
- Use a post workout shake after training which accelerates lean muscle growth, which in turn revs your metabolism and burns more fat, and speeds up recovery. Eating soon after your workout not only speeds the recovery process, it also can prevent you from feeling deeply ravenous and overeating later on. Recovery shake = 10-20 of protein.
Use Wellness Coaching with 24Fit to get results in the New Year covering: 1.Nutrition 2. Exercise 3. Metabolic Analysis. 4. Challenges, 5. Education, advice and support.